We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you. We may change this Policy from time to time. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to The Lodge House, Crow Lane, Tendring, Essex CO16 9AP. Alternatively, you can telephone 0345 2415633.
Who are we?
We are NMW Legal/Franchise Consultancy Services Limited.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or, occasionally, from third parties.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and other personal information.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- to carry out your, and our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you or us or which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you such as recent developments in the law;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
You can choose
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should either tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information or if you instruct us to provide services to you we will provide information to you unless you indicate you do not wish to receive this information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred.
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to The Lodge House, Crow Lane, Tendring, Essex CO16 9AP.
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Our website does not use “cookies”.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in May 2018.
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service provided then you should Nina Moran-Watson immediately, so that she can her best to resolve the problem.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint and no more than six years from the date of act/omission or no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them:
Professional Indemnity Insurance
NMW maintains worldwide professional indemnity insurance up to £3,000,000 with AmTrust Europe Ltd (Company no. 1229676) of Market Square House, St James’s Street, Nottingham, NG1 6FG