As a qualified solicitor specialising solely in franchising, Nina is able to assist in the preparation of all legal documentation required to operate as a business format franchise to include Confidentiality Agreements, Franchise Agreements as well as Master Franchise Agreements and Area Developer Agreements for international development.
Using her considerable franchise consultancy experience, Nina Moran-Watson is also ideally placed to deliver a whole range of other services to any business wishing to expand through franchising, including:
- Feasibility studies to assess the viability of franchising
- Development of the franchise structure and package
- Assisting in the preparation of Operating Manuals
- Assistance with protection of trademarks and/or other intellectual property
- Assistance with the preparation of financial models
- Development of the franchisee training structure
- Territory allocation
- Assistance with recruitment and training of franchise personnel
- Establishment and monitoring of pilot operations
- Reviewing existing networks
Rarely will all of these be required simultaneously, and Nina’s reputation has been built on working with clients to develop plans providing only those aspects of the service that are required, adding value to the project throughout the period of retention.
Nina may also undertake the role of external 'in-house' solicitor for franchisor clients on an ongoing basis.